Barristers / Lawyers
We offer legal services to barristers and lawyers at other law firms in New Zealand.
Our services include:
- Appearances in the District Courts of Auckland (North Shore and Auckland) and the Auckland High Court on agency instructions
- Instructing or briefing Barristers or Queens Counsel
- Appearances at mentions and on interlocutory applications
- Drafting legal advice
- Research on complex legal issues
- Drafting pleadings, filing and serving court documents
- Conducting discovery, tailored or standard
- Trial preparation including meeting witnesses and experts, preparing briefs of evidence, submissions and compiling bundles of documents and precedents.